Thursday, June 2, 2022

Before and After The Hail Storm

 

I thought we had conquered the critters in the garden but I guess not.

sweet potato vine

squashes

nice looking veggies

strawberries

decorative corn

four sisters

Then the winds came.  I mean really came.  It blew everything down the driveway.  And I am betting that some of it hit Michael's car and bounced off.

The hail came like I have never seen and it just kept coming.


It beat everything up!


coming off the roof

I felt sick to my stomach when I went out to survey the damage.  All that work and I wasn't sure if the plants could be brought back.





Even the flowers took a beating.

Murph and I were texting back and forth, he was as worried about it as I was.  I sent him pics.  Of yea of little faith.  Mark kept saying they would survive with some good hot weather and lots of water.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment