Friday, September 27, 2019

We Have Renamed Her Lucky

I am a bad Chickie-Ma.   was too tired to lock the chickens up in the coop last night.  And me knowing that there is a fox in the neighborhood.

I found this on the patio this morning!  This is terrible but I was praying that it wasn't Inez.

But all's well.  We still have two chickens...one of mine and one of Mark's.

They roosted on the grill top and on a slippery drop cloth.  I am guessing it is a young fox that couldn't jump high enough to get on top of the grill.  The chickens were smart enough to huddle up and stay as far back from the front of the grill as they could.  Bums out so that is all the fox could get.

The girls have now bee put away with lots of food and water.  Hopefully, with the food supply shut safely away the fox won't come back anytime soon.  We will be on the lookout.  A neighbor also said that a coyote had been seen close to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment