Thursday, March 21, 2019

Said Good-Bye To The Green Chicken Coop

I might have shed a little tear when I saw the green coop all loaded in a trailer and headed down the driveway.  It was a good coop and I know without a shadow of a doubt that she will be looking great again real soon.  I got to meet part of her 'new family' and I really liked them.  They have been looking for a historical looking coop to match the more than awesome farm that they are restoring.  Of course, I checked them out of FB.

I can not wait to see how it turns out.

Now what to do with all the freed up space?  Mark mentioned if I would promise to keep the chickens in the coop and run, he would have one made and we could get more chickens and try to restore the backyard to what it looked like before The Girls came and destroyed it!  I am seriously considering it.  But after it dried out a bit I'll go in a clean it all up and then take a step back and weigh all my options.  But it sure would be nice to see more little chicks and all those beautiful eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment