Saturday, April 15, 2017

There's Good News and Bad News

We lost RayJeana yesterday.  Weh I went out to let the girls out I found her.  Makes me so sad.  Now I only have one green/blue egg layer.  I guess I will figure out pretty soon if she is the one that has been laying the fairy eggs.  But I am going to guess it was RayJeana.

I freaked when I went to get him new water.  I was hoping he was still in the yard.  He was there last night when I checked on him.  Nope, not in his usual spot and not in his box.  Yelled for Luke next door to be on the lookout for Binker.  Luke has two dogs and they love to chase things. The girls and I begin to search the yard.  Found him over by the compost bins under the wagon.  Good boy!  Bur before I could get him he was gone and under the trailer.  Had to call in reinforcements (Michael and his stick).

It didn't take to long for me to grab him.  I was ever so thankful that he didn't squeeze under the fence and head for Betty Lane or worse, towards Skyler's house. (he ahs two dogs also)  Seems to be fine.  No blood or protruding bones and he still has his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment