Wednesday, November 16, 2016

For Moey

Remember my friend that lives in Australia.  The one that painted my more than awesome barnyard with the original girls.  Well I have asked her to do portraits of the boys.  Just small 3x5 or 5x7 so they can be framed and  on the wall in the pantry hallway too.  She is really busy...mom to many, working multiple jobs, going to school...I honestly don't know when she sleeps.  So I have been trying to do some headshots...one problem...when they see me they come running.  And they never seem to stop.  I guess I am just going to have to campout hiding in the bushes to get more.  These are too bad but I feel that she will need more to get a true picture of their personalities.



 Boot is the more aagile of the bunch.  He will climb and jump from anything in his path.  He also is the most loving.


Becasue of Scoot's coloring, he is the hardest to get a good pic of.  He is a little camera shy also.  Also runs from me since I helped tihe his surgery.  I think he know I was the one holding him down wheil the vet did the dirty work.  He may never forgive me.

 And then there is Boogie.  Loves the camera..works it everytime.

Knows several poses.


No comments:

Post a Comment