Friday, August 14, 2015

I Feel So Special...Really

How many of you have friends that can't wait until your birthday to give you the special gift they found for you?  I do!  I get a text from Ronda, my use to be neighbor, still out of the neighborhood neighbor, asking if I was home. Nope be there in a few.  She says I'm coming down and I have something for you.  My minds starts turning...what could it be.  And I just now it is something for the yard because Ronda and I connect that way.

It is a rooster and hen boot scraper.  Nope no boots will be scraped on this puppy.  It is to pretty and cute to be pooped on!

Come to find out that the shop in  Northside that we missed our last two trips there.  Looks like I will be making a trip back up to my new favorite little gem in the area.

Just look at all the cool stuff they stock.  And the lady makes it!
 
Couldn't find her on FB but she has a really cool blog....be sure to check it out!  I can't wait to visit the shop the next time I have a fist full of dollars.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about my work. So glad you liked the piece! I am on Facebook and you can friend me if you want to see more work! - Ursula Roma

    ReplyDelete