Monday, April 27, 2015

The Sick House

Cooper loves to let the girls out and feed them once he gets off the bus each evening.  Tonight he actually fed Sunny...and just look at the joy on his face!

The Little Girls
Sunny
Crispy
Dixie
Judy
Dory
RayJeana
 
We still need to figure out this nipple watering thing.  Not to sure about it and neither are the girls.

I got this from my niece when we adopted her bunny.  It makes a perfect 'Sick House' for when we have a girl that needs to be in quarantine.  Right now Ethel has taken up residence because she is wayyyyy broody.  I'm pretty sure she hates it!  I'm thinking that my chocolate egg giver might start holding out on me.

The Big Girls
EffieGrace
Susie
Inez
Esthelle
Keithette Renetta

Our little, happy, NottaLotta Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment