Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Doing A Little Research

I got a message from one of the 'kids' that was in the youth group at Mt Washington Baptist when I was there.  Haven't seen her for years.  We have found each other on Facebook.  She is married now with two boys.  Gosh I am getting so old!  They are thinking seriously about getting a few feathered friends.
 
I'm thinking that they might have a little trouble with this one wanting to play with them all the time.

Josh had lots of questions and Mark and I had lots of answers.  I loved it that Josh had a paper and pencil so he could take notes.

Mark and I made sure that they rabbits had their nails clipped before they were out in the sun.  I finally got around to putting a piece of chicken wire between the two of them.  I do this because I don't think I need any little bunnies right now.

A little carrot treat for everyone.

Sitting pretty.

Does this cage make my butt look big.

Someone is trying to chew through to get to that greener grass on the other side.

Rethinking a plan of attack.

Maybe he can dig under?  Nope I think I fixed that too.

They have found a new dusting spot.  So glad that we made that really nice dusting bowl a few days ago.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment