Monday, September 30, 2024

Some Ideas I Found

 

We have had Oriels in the yard but not recently.

I have one garden rake head that I poke sunflowers on and now this one will be used for oranges.  Thank you, Carolyn Long!

I love this.  And I just happened to have two old rusty shovels in the backyard.  I had help from a few Wammyville dads to make it happen.

I'm still looking for two more.

Another treasure from Carolyn's She Shed.  It had artificial flowers and a little bird that had seen better days.  In the spring I want to add some real flowers. 

I love having a place to store all my garden things.  Carolyn had this hanging around her house.  A friend of hers handpainted the birdhouse.  It is perfect and I found the perfect place to hang it. Thanks to Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment