Saturday, April 20, 2024

First Seed Pantings

April 8 was a good day to plant pees!

Picking my peas straight from the vine and eating them are the only way I can eat peas.  I know it sounds crazy!

Next time I go out I will see if they are sprouting.  The problem is I have been struck with the worst case of mouth thrush that I have ever heard of.  Caused by my seasonal allergies, my age, and who knows what else. Plus I can't hear a thing out of my left ear. I can hardly eat...but I'll be ready for swimsuit season...I can always make my little greenhouses in the garage.

I still have some garden beds to clean.  Lots of plantings. School is coming to an end and so is Wammyville for the year so as long as the pollen is close to nothing and I wear a mask I should be good to dig in the dirt again.


No comments:

Post a Comment