Saturday, February 1, 2014

Seeing The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I've dreamed of chickens.  I've researched and read about chickens.  I've talked about chickens.  I've watched countless chicken videos.  And finally...

I'M GETTIN' CHICKENS!!!
 
 
I have a stack of books on the nightstand.  I have a notebook full of notes.  I've talked to my neighbors.  I've talked to my dad and father-in-law. I've talked to my Amish friends. (And some of them think I am crazy)  I have a Pinterest board For My Chickens.   I've saved money in my little chicken envelope and finally...

I'M GETTIN' CHICKENS!!
 
This is a pic of the chicken coop and run. It has been ordered and should be here in about three weeks.  Our coop configuration will be on the right side of the run.  It just fits the spot better that way.  I have so many plans for these chickens. They will love me.  They will like to play with the yahoos.   They will learn to do tricks.  They will lay beautiful eggs and they will supply me with endless photo opts.  (That's why I needed yet another blog...so I wouldn't hear how no ones what to see my chickens on the family blog.)
 
Hey did you hear....
 
I'M GETTIN' CHICKENS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment